Re: COOL ORACLE DATABASE ANALYSIS TOOL !!

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 13:08:01 +0200

ih-info_at_ih-consulting.com wrote in message <3574a172.735919516_at_news.erols.com>...

>There is a cool new toolset called DBA Assist that
>lets you remotely analyze any Oracle database at your site.

Wow, you mean that I don't have to use telnet any more to login into the Unix server in order to run my analyze script! Yeah right.

I don't mind people punting freeware here which we all can use. But go and sell your shareware in the comp.darabases.oracle.tools NG instead...

Billy Received on Thu Jun 04 1998 - 06:08:01 CDT