Re: DBA Responsibilities... who owns the database?

From: Kevin <kangus_at_NOSPAMacats.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 22:33:18 -0600

Simple, gather all users and let them know that the developers want the sys password then duck.
After the dust settles find the Apps Director (if he is still around cause even an idiot knows better then to give developers the key to the cookie shop) and have him go to a book store to find out what a DBA does.