Re: How to drop a column????

From: Amar Duggasani <aduggasani_at_talus.net>
Date: 3 Jun 1998 18:52:56 GMT

Unfortunately, you can not drop a column from a table. Only way is to rename it and create another table with Create Table MyTable as Select col1, col2, col3 from RenamedTable;

And you have to create all the constraints, indexes, triggers etc.

Good luck.

Amar Duggasani

Paolo Quaglia <paolo_at_sitek.it> wrote in article <01bd8a10$a027bab0$0b00a8c0_at_ntserver>...