How can I know the space ocuped by index ?

From: Jordi Bellver <bellver_at_S-P-A-M-tau.uab.es>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 1998 17:20:50 +0200

    Hi !!

    We have a Excel sheet, that calculates space ocuped by a table, based on the number of rows, and the space ocuped by each row.

    Now I want to know the space ocuped by the indexs.

    So, if I know the space ocuped by a row, can I know the space ocuped by the corresponding index on a Pk ?

    Thank's in advance !

bye Received on Wed Jun 03 1998 - 10:20:50 CDT