Re: DBA Responsibilities... who owns the database?

From: Mark Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 3 Jun 1998 13:59:59 GMT

No, it really isn't that hard to give a senior developer access to other user accounts without giving them a DBA id. You the privileges 'create any table, create public synonym' etc... instead of the DBA role and then they do not have unneeded authority like adding files.

Andrew Protasov <protasov_at_percombank.kiev.ua> wrote in article >>