OracleWebServer3.0:can't update HTML-files unless I stop listener

From: philipp doerler <philipp.doerler_at_his.ch>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 16:39:45 +0200

hi all,

when I want to update some HTML-stuff that I use in a ows-application (NT-server) I cannot write these files because of some write lock that NT detects on these files. so what I have to do to be able to write is to stop the listener.

does anybody know how to get around this - that I can write my files anytime without having to stop the listener?

thank you a lot!

phil
email: philipp.doerler_at_his.ch Received on Tue Jun 02 1998 - 09:39:45 CDT