Re: Connecting to Oracle via Oracle ODBC driver from VB4

From: Matthias Gresz <GreMa_at_t-online.de>
Date: 2 Jun 1998 09:55:58 GMT

Hi Lui,

we encountered nearly the same prob:

as long as you don't close your connection explicitly (by closing your db-objects and setting them to NOTHING ...) jet/ODBC will always use the open connection not matter that you've tried to open an other one.

--

Regards

Matthias Gresz :-)

GreMa_at_t-online.de Received on Tue Jun 02 1998 - 04:55:58 CDT