TCP protocol adapter does not install

From: Igor Sereda <sereda_at_spb.runnet.ru>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 14:43:36 -0400

Hello,

After installing Oracle wg server 7.3.2.3.0 under Solaris x86 i could not connect to listener with an error TNS-12538:No such protocol adapter.
I looked into install.log file and found that after seemingly successful (with no error messages) installation of tcp adapter I cant find TCP in installed adapter list.

Any help or hint on how i can deal with the situation will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Igor

--
Igor Sereda,
ITC, Russia Received on Tue Jun 02 1998 - 13:43:36 CDT