Installer error

From: <biju_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 09:00:58 GMT

Dear All,

I am trying to install oracle 7 for aix ver 4 on IBM RS6000. The Oracle Installer takes to the stage where I am able to select the products and start installation. After that it exits giving the following error.

      platform_common.vrf(0): FILE_NOT_FOUND while  verifying
      platform_common. (No such file or directory.)

I am not able to figure out what the problem is . Please help !

Biju Joseph