Re: Please, help me : create a user

From: Jim W <J.Wood.LAB_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 08:58:16 +0100

You will need to create a user with an OPS$ prefix on the OS id, ie

create user OPS$Unixuser identified externally;

Substitute the Unixuser with the actual OS id and then that user can issue "sqlplus / " and they will be authenticated externally, ie the OS.

Good luck and feel free to shout if it's not that clear.