Need backup help w/Oracle 7.3

From: <bmolish_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: 1998/06/01

I need to do a complete backup of all datafile, control files, online redo logs, and the init.ora file what is the easiest way to accomplish this?

Our DBA left, and there is no one here to tell me how to do a complete backup of our Oracle 7.34 database. This resides on an HP UX 10.2 box.

Any help would be appreciated.