DB-Links hung in DB-jobs

From: <sokol_at_opsb.ru>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 04:30:10 GMT

Hello all,

I'm have Oracle 8.0.3.2 on NT Server 4.0 (SP1)
I'm have remote Unix (SCO 5.0.4) machine with Oracle 7.2.x.x
I'm create private database link from 8 to 7

If I in SQL*Plus call procedure which use this db link, all OK!

If I submit job with this procedure then job very often raise:

   ORA-12154: TNS:could not resolve service name

Delta time from start job to raise error is about 1 second !

Help please.

Sorry for bad English.

sokol_at_opsb.ru