DCE integration with Oracle?

From: Mark E. Jezioro <jezioro_at_frontiernet.net>
Date: 1 Jun 1998 15:20:55 GMT

Hi,

    I am looking for any information on the level of DCE integration with Oracle. Specifically we are looking to use ones DCE credentials for access rights to database objects. Can I use ones dce creds to login to the database? Will oracle use dce security services? Can I query the callers creds from stored procedures?

    The platform we will be using is AIX.

Any information will be appreciated,

Mark Jezioro                  jezioro_at_frontiernet.net
Internet Systems Programmer
Frontier Information Technologies       (716)777-8097