Re: Build tree-like user interface

From: Rod Corderey <Lane_Associates_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 08:22:23 +0100

Hi Jeroen

As Mark has said there is the re-usable component.

Pretty good , but be aware that it is a little bit buggy in the way it handles mouse clicks and highlighting. Also if the data set is potentially large then display performance can be an issue as the whole thing is of course built with PLSQL.

I modified it a little and used it to provide a drill down user interface for query sets and the end users were very pleased.

In passing, IMHO even if you don't go to 2.x it would be worth moving on to 1.3.2 or above, I never thought 1.2 was that robust.

regards

Rod Corderey

Lane Associates
Lane_Associates_at_Compuserve.com