ON-LOGON

From: Dave S <DS_at_nospam.com>
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 19:42:05 -0400

Hello,

Does anybody know of any command that can be issued from within an ON-LOGON trigger that would allow me to find out what userid was used to log on to a perticular computer?

For instance, if someone's login was dsingh/<password>, I want to be able to find out that the userid for this person running this program is 'dsingh'.

Thank you for your assistance.

Dave Received on Sat May 30 1998 - 18:42:05 CDT