Re: Needed: NT Registry Key to bypass connect internal

From: joseph Li <lijoecyn_at_netspace.net.au>
Date: 29 May 1998 11:09:23 GMT

You can set DBA_AUTHORIZATION to the value of BYPASS within the NT registry, it might still work. But the documenation of 7.3.4 says DBA_AUTHORIZATION is no longer supported, one alternative is to use OS authentication by creating the group ORA_DBA. This latter method has always been available in Oracle on VMS / UNIX.

Regards
Joe

In article <6k4p22$jm_at_bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>, Tom Pall <tpall_at_worldnet.att.net> says: