Re: SMON and coalescing

From: Suresh Bhat <suresh.bhat_at_mitchell-energy.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 20:18:28 GMT

Yes I have confirmed this with several tests. It works for table and index tablespaces. But I have noticed that index tablespace sometimes may not get COALESCED cannot confirm this since I am now testing this on the production data base.

Later !!!

suresh.bhat_at_mitchell-energy.com

aa <aau_at_interlog.com> wrote in article <6kd97d$2ii$1_at_news.interlog.com>...