Re: Certified DBA exam

From: Venkat <vreddy_at_no_spamix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 11:36:06 -0400

You can download sample tests from Oracle website. You can also order sample tests from STS (Self test software - $100 per test. Pricey, but very useful. I think they are also offering some discounts). The tests are not very tough - I would say moderately tough. Some questions are really particular about details. I wish the tests were a bit more real life like with scenario based questions.

HTH
Venkat