Oracle Applications--San Francisco/Santa Clara

From: Master Burnett <mburnett_at_bozichandcruz.com>
Date: 1998/05/28

No hidden agenda here!

I am a recruiter with a very different type of job opportunity. If you or any of your friends have a very strong background in Oracle Applications and are interested in a very new start-up pioneering the distributed ERP marketspace please e-mail me at the address below. I am not your typical recruiter, and strong believe in this opportunity. I will provide more details if you are interested.

Master Burnett
Bozich & Cruz, Inc.
mburnett_at_bozichandcruz.com Received on Thu May 28 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT