Re: Export/Import

From: Stanley Fung <sfung_at_mdsi.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 15:53:44 -0700

I've seen this before because the tablespace does not exist.

Did you import to the same user schema? If not, check to see whether you have the tablespaces which was used to store the original tables. If not, create the neccessary tablespaces and try importing again.

Hope this help!

--

Stanley Fung                 | Software Analyst
Mobile Data Solutions Inc.   | Direct Line: (604)207-6290