Export/Import

From: <Detlef.Kandziora_at_rhein-main.net>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 22:27:51 GMT

Hi,

Can anybody tell me about this problem:

I've exported succesfully a bunch of tables (log-file says everything is fine), than I droped the tables.

But if I start import, I get a message for each table:

. . table skipped at least, at the end of the import session, I get a comment: import succesfuly ended, but no 1 tables was imported.

I treid with ignore=y, but no way.

Where can I find something as the reason for .. table skipped ?

Thanks for any tip Detlef Kandziora Received on Thu May 28 1998 - 17:27:51 CDT