Thanks: solving my performance problem!

From: Klaus Hümmeler <khuemmeler_at_delphinsys.de>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 08:09:27 +0200

Hi,

thank you very much for all these answers! The solution was the number<->varchar2 converting-problem! Now I get the results very quickly from Oracle:-)
And sorry for the ambiguous expression: Of course I use the german word
"Nummer" for
"number", so I get no problems with protected keywords...

Klaus
--
Dipl.-Ing. Klaus Hümmeler
Delphin Prozesstechnik