Re: Accessing Data in DB2

From: Bill Manry <BManry_at_nomail.us.oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 05:16:40 GMT

On 28 May 1998 02:58:53 GMT, "lou " <lbrand_at_erols.com> wrote:
>Need to have a Oracle server (V7? on Solaris) access a DB2 (V2.1 on AIX)
>table.
>Could someone suggest some methods to do this?

Oracle has Transparent Gateway products for this. I believe the Transparent Gateway for DRDA can talk to DB2 on AIX. Your Oracle sales rep should be able to supply info.

Bill Manry - IBM Products Division - Oracle Corp. USA These are my opinions, not Oracle's. Received on Thu May 28 1998 - 00:16:40 CDT