Re: Hot standby server

From: Rob Forster <robertf_at_inforamp.net>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 19:36:51 GMT

Oracle has a paper on creating a hot-standy in their "Technical Reports Compendium Vol. II. It provides scripts and discusses maintenance considerations (ie. not using UNRECOVERABLE option etc.). I only have a portion (one chapter) from this volume.

I got a copy from Oracle support, but I'm not sure if it's for internal Oracle use only. I'd check with them.

Rob.