OWS 2.1 Forms Problem

From: David Parry <dparry_at_nu-pharm.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 13:39:27 -0400

Good Day,

My name is David Parry and I have a problem with the Webserver 2.1. I am running forms 5, and Internet Explorer 4.0 (latest version) on Windows NT. I used intergation between IIS and Webserver listener on port 80. Created another listener called reg on port 111

Using static html to run an *.fmx file, I get the following message in the java console: java.io.FileNotFoundException: \c:\web_code\oracle\forms\uiClient\vi_4\engine\Main.class

I have set the webserver up as specified in the manual, took all the defaults and created directories same as in the manual. This is a server is just a test bed before we go live with the system.]

If anyone has any suggestions on waht the problem may be or any imput at all please contact me at:

dparry_at_nu-pharm.com

Thanks a lot

David Parry Received on Wed May 27 1998 - 12:39:27 CDT