ora-02085, how to work around this error without using the database-name.

From: Peter de Wolff <p.c.de.wolff_at_nospam.pve.agro.nl>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 16:50:49 +0200

Hi,

when creating database links (when using designer 2000 and reconcile) we get this error ora-02085. This errors means we have to create database links with the name of the database. BUT, the links are created by Des2000 and not by a person.
How to solve this little (but not so little) problem.

Thanks in advance,

Peter de Wolff
Productboards for Livestock, Meat and eggs Netherlands
p.c.de.wolff_at_pve.agro.nl Received on Wed May 27 1998 - 09:50:49 CDT