SQL 'DUMP' From Oracle - How?

From: Mark Tortolano <mark_tortolano_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 10:04:12 GMT

Hi there,

I'm trying to dump the contents of a table, in order to create a series of SQL INSERT statements. I know the functionality of Export, but I just want to create INSERT statements, not an Oracle-specific binary.

How do I do this? Is the only way to create a (fiddly) SQL*Plus report, using headings, separators, etc, or is there a better way?

Thanks,

Mark Tortolano Received on Wed May 27 1998 - 05:04:12 CDT