os/2 security

From: a <al_at_jamaica.genetics.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 16:19:09 -0600

Hi,

We will be setting up an oracle database server in the near future that will have confidential medical information on it. The server will be on the internet on a university campus with limited firewall protection. I was wondering what people would think about the idea of running this on an OS/2 server because hackers have little interest and fewer tools for breaking in. If you have an opion or experience running oracle under OS/2 I'ld like to hear what you have to say. Please email me at al_at_jamaica.genetics.utah.edu as well as post your reply.

Thanks,
Al Received on Tue May 26 1998 - 17:19:09 CDT