Replication Hanging

From: David Boucher </*dboucher_at_bbn.com*/>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 18:45:07 GMT

We are running simple replication, snapshots with fast automatic refresh and have had a recurring problem where different snapshots (thus far only one at a time) will hang during refresh. While hung, the This_date and time are filled in on the user_jobs table and we are unable to drop, refresh, or alter the snapshot in any way including breaking it, presumably because it thinks it's still refreshing. Oddly all other snapshots are uneffected. Our only recourse has been to re-start the db. (which immediately resolves the problem) does anyone have any experience with this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated... --
David Boucher
GTE Internetworking
Cambridge, MA Received on Tue May 26 1998 - 13:45:07 CDT