automate oracle backup.

From: Norhayati Hassalli <hayat_at_mimos.my>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 16:17:24 +0800

I wish to do an automate oracle database backup using the export utility. The export will start at 12:00 midnight. In order to do that, i have to shutdown the concurrent and invoke the svrmgrl to startup restrict the database. I wonder how do i start the svrmgrl with connect internal with a single script.

Thank you. Received on Tue May 26 1998 - 03:17:24 CDT