How to use the new database?

From: Raymond Li <supercat_at_planet.net.hk>
Date: 1998/05/23

Hello,

    I have managed to create a new database using Instance Manager (well, I haven't used any create database statement, is this ok? ). Now, apart from the ORCL SID, another SID, PI, is running.

    I want to create tables on the new database. However, how can I connect to the new database and create object on it? Or, what should I do next after creating the SID?

    Thanks for your advices in advance!

    Raymond Li Received on Sat May 23 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT