Personal Oralce 8 and Delphi 3

From: Frank James <FJames_at_Wyoming.com>
Date: 1998/05/23

I have installed Personal Oracle 8 on my machine. I intend to to use it to develop apps in Delphi 3 Pro. When I connect using ODBC I get all kinds of duplicate table names and errors. I can connect fine using Access. It's Delphi that's having the problem. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get Delphi 3 the operate correctly?

Thanks Frank Received on Sat May 23 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT