Re: Question about two oracle server exchange data automatically

From: Colin Sutherland <c.sutherland_at_easynet.com>
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 02:57:53 +0100

What you what is a database link between the two instances. The trigger on one server would then do a Remote procedure call to insert the data into the other instance. This must be monitored though and there are a few issues surrounding the use of RPC's. My best advice is to read the documentation on distrubuted databases

HTH Colin.