Problem with IMPORT

From: Venkat <vreddy_at_no_spamix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 17:12:32 -0400

I am trying to import an export file (USER export) using FROMUSER/TOUSER. The export was done in DIRECT mode (7.3.3). When I run import logged in as the DBA that created the export file and FROMUSER/TOUSER (ignore=Y. I pre-created all the objects with new storage settings), it is giving me all kinds of Integrity constraint violated - Primary Keys not found errors. What am I doing wrong ?
Is it because I precreated the tables with all the constraints intact? The import is done in alphabetical order so I can see why the errors are occurring. I thought import disables all constraints and enables them at the end

Thanks in advance

Venkat Received on Fri May 22 1998 - 16:12:32 CDT