JDBC and oracle stored procedures

From: pat Kingsland <pking_at_fgm.com>
Date: 22 May 1998 19:11:39 GMT

Has anyone ever used JDBC to pass ORACLE parameters of type TABLE (arrays) to Oracle stored procedures? We are able to call stored procedures using the CallableStatement class and pass the standard data types, but it does not appear that arrays are supported. We are using the Oracle thin JDBC driver on a windows NT system with the JDK 1.1.6.

Thanks,

PK. Received on Fri May 22 1998 - 14:11:39 CDT