Re: UGA, CGA

From: Tanya Injac <tanyainjac_at_unn.unisys.com>
Date: 22 May 1998 01:50:16 GMT

From Oracle White Paper:

Oracle8 Migration - A High Benefit, Low Impact Approach

"In Oracle8, the shared memory area of the SGA that was referred to as the shared pool in Oracle7 is divided into two major components: the large pool and the shared pool. The large pool contains all session data, also known as the User/Call Global Area (UGA/CGA), and the shared pool contains all shared entities....."

Regards,
Tanya
--
Tanya Injac
Oracle Developer/DBA

Martin Krivak <martin.krivak_at_berit.cz> wrote in article <01bd849d$f2fd7270$39c3657e_at_mkrivak>...