Question on Upgrading Oracle7 Server

From: James Turner <turnerj_at_intraco.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 14:06:02 -0500

Hi, I am new to Oracle7.

Hardware Aplha 8400 running OpenVMS we will be upgrading from OpenVMS 6.2 to OpenVMS 7.1 and upgrading Oracle7 from 7.1.5 to 7.3.2

My question is to those of you who have gone through some or all of our proposed upgrades. I would like to know of any problems that are not covered, or covered adequately, in Oracle documentation.

Anything that needs to be done different from the documentation.

Thanks,

Jim