ORATCL question - convert path \ to /

From: Ian Spence <ispence_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 20:37:38 +0800

I am using ORATCL delivered with Oracle Intelligent Agent 80411 on NT.
It seems to dislike paths with a backslash "\". So....

I need to convert a path like :

E:\ORADATA\YAMAINT\SYSTEM_YAMT.DBF to E:/ORADATA/YAMAINT/SYSTEM_YAMT.DBF

I need to replace the back slash "\" with the forward slash "/".

I have looked at regexp and regsub but cannot determine the right combination.

Please respond to mailto:ian.spence_at_hi.riotinto.com.au.

--
Regards,
Ian Spence