Re: Oracle ConText Cartridge

From: Joel R. Kallman <jkallman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 16:52:10 GMT

You can find all you ever wanted to know about the Oracle ConText Cartridge at:

        http://www.oracle.com/st/cartridges/context/

On 20 May 1998 12:17:35 GMT, Wai dat Chan <waidat_at_flirble.org> wrote:

>Can anyone tell me/know where I can find details (tech. specs etc)
>of the Cartridge?
>
>Ideally what I want to do is compare ConText with Informix's PLS
>(or Excalibur/Verity) text datablade.
>

>If answers could be mailed to my address as well I'd be very grateful,
>
>Thanks,
>

>Wd.

Thanks!

Joel

Joel R. Kallman Oracle Government, Education, & Health

Columbus, OH                             http://govt.us.oracle.com

jkallman@us.oracle.com                   http://www.oracle.com

The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation. Received on Wed May 20 1998 - 11:52:10 CDT