Intelligent Agent Only Working on 2 or 3 Databases

From: Matthew D. Heilman <matthew.d.heilman_at_ac.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 11:55:38 -0400

I am having a problem. It seems that the intelligent agent only recognized 2 of my three databases. On initial inspection I found that one of the databases was not listed in the snmp.ora file. I added all the appropriate information and then issued the command

lsnrctl dbsnmp_start

The Intelligent Agent still does not see the one database. Do I have to shut down the database, or any of the listeners?

Or is there something else I am missing. Is there any utilities I can run to help me solve this? Received on Wed May 20 1998 - 10:55:38 CDT