Re: Copying live to test database

From: Steven Peterson <stevenpeterson_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 11:37:33 -0400

I am also trying to make an exact copy of a database on a different server. I would think that copying everything in the DATABASE directory to the second server would work but I get an error when trying to connect using SQL Plus. I am using Oracle Workgroup server 7.3 on NT.

Any ideas on what I am missing?

--
Steven Peterson, President
Frontier Productions, Inc.