ORACLE DBA NEEDED ASAP

From: <ep_at_exceptionalpeople.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 21:01:44 GMT

If are you looking for an opportunity to relocate to Northern California and work for the company of your dreams...this could be it!

My client is a small financial company (about 300 employees) located 15 minutes north of San Francisco. Recently, they converted from mainframe to a client/server system. Having purchased the best hardware money can buy....they are currently hiring the best people to help build and run their systems. If you are looking to get on board and have the opportunity to be on a team that is creating a NEW backend for this company...READ ON!

This company has just gone IPO and growing, so there's plenty of opportunity for career growth and they firmly believe in training their staff...so if you don't know Oracle...no problem...you will!

This company is not a stuffy financial institution...the CIO, who I work with, wears jean. They also have flex hours, telecommuniting options, stock in the company and are located in a beautiful water front setting. This is a very family oriented company, very friendly and open. They are looking for very smart, very loyal, upbeat, FUN people...They treat their people well!!!

For the right person out of State, they will pay for relocation.

So what are they looking for technically....mid-level DBA 3-5 years experience. The unusal maintenance stuff...but if you have strong Solaris...Great! If you have done development even better!! But you MUST be a citizen and be ready to go to work, FULL TIME (no Contracts) by the end of MAY, beginning of JUNE.

If this is for you, please email me (or fax 415-435-5663) your resume ASAP. If this is NOT for you but you know someone who would love the opportunity...pass this email on!!!

Hope the hear from you soon!

Sincerely,
Clare E. Flagerman
Technical Recruiter