Re: Reverse Engineering Tips?

From: Venkat <vreddy_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 11:42:20 -0400

If you have any money at your disposal ERWIN would be good. Power Designer is alright (does not do a very good job with Oracle though). If you are strapped for money use Access to link Oracle tables using an ODBC driver and you can explore the relationships. You can also use MS Visual InterDev

Venkat