Re: Cost-based optimizer parser

From: Pei L. Ku <pku_at_gte.net>
Date: 19 May 1998 03:02:47 GMT

Here's a thought -- perhaps your shared pool cache hit ratio is way low? B/ESTAT should either confirm or disconfirm this guess. If your sql trace shows high parse time, it may be that your application(s) issues so many different SQLs so that executed SQLs kept getting flushed out of SGA...

Pei
your friendly-neighbor DBA...

Michel Tilman <mctilman_at_cargo.be> wrote in article <6ji4du$p2a2_at_afrodite.telenet-ops.be>...