Re: IP-Adress of SQL-Connect

From: Vikram Goel <vgoel_at_pop.gate.net>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 12:45:05 -0400

Klaus,

If your client machine is identified with the IP address (in Win95) set machine id setting in Network Neighborhood) as the machine name, you can query the v$session view in Oracle to determine the IP address of the connecting machine. The column you need to query for this is named 'Machine'

Hope this helps.

Vik. Goel