IP-Adress of SQL-Connect

From: Klaus Schmenger <Klaus.Schmenger_at_InfraServ.hoechst.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 15:30:58 +0200

Hi,

is it possible to find out the IP-Address from which a connect to an Oracle-Database is made. I can only find the server process but I think there must be a way to find out to which client this server process sends and receives data.

Greetings

Klaus Schmenger

--
This is my personal opinion. I'm not speaking for my company.

To reply, please remove the NOSPAM from the address. Received on Mon May 18 1998 - 08:30:58 CDT