connect trough firewall

From: Eckhard Schaede <schaede_at_trans-net.de>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 15:01:16 +0100

I twant to connect to a remote Oracle-Database 7.3 behind a firewall. The TCP/IP-Ports 1526 and 1521 are open. The Database-Alias was created by SQLNetEasyConfiguration on WinNT4.0.
When I try to connect, I get "Invalid username/password", but username and password are correct.
Does Oracle use other ports for transmitting the password? Received on Mon May 18 1998 - 09:01:16 CDT