TWO_TASK environment

From: <qutub_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 11:28:40 GMT

Hi,

In twotask environment, where server process and client process are running in two different machines.There are ten process running with the same user. How can I find out which cllient process belongs to which server process. We are uning Dynix Operating system with Oracle 7.1.4.

Thanks for any help !

Abdulla