New ORACLE Web Page

From: <hkoch_at_freiburg.netsurf.de>
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 09:42:58 GMT

Hello everybody,

I have finished my works on my new Web Page. I have created a Client & Server Programming Web Page for our university. It mainly deals with ORACLE, OMNIS and a little bit with Java, JDBC and Corba. You can find our Client & Server page under the following URL:
  http://www.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/~koch/cs/

regards,
 -Marco Koch Received on Sat May 16 1998 - 04:42:58 CDT