Oracle 8 Client (Win 95) Problems

From: Grant Lee <leegr_at_cs.curtin.edu.au>
Date: 1998/05/15

Hi all

I'm having a very frustrating time with Oracle 8 Client (Ver 8.0.3.0.0 for Win95 NT). It worked fine one day,
and the next, nothing. Whenever I start SQLPlus, or ODBC test, the program crashes. In desperate
frustration I reformatted my hard disk and installed everything again, and walah, it works fine. But the same
thing happened again yesterday. I unistalled all the Oracle components, and reinstalled them, but to no
avail, things still crashed. Could it be to do with installing other new software? Who knows...

Has anyone had any similar problems, any solutions or ideas would be appreciated..... Received on Fri May 15 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT